Latest Borders of Russia Stories
MOSCOW (Reuters) - A chemical spill that poisoned drinking water for millions of Chinese has reached a major city in Russia's far east, a news agency said on Thursday, but the concentration of pollutants was no longer considered dangerous. "Analysis of the water showed that the benzene content does not exceed ... the maximum allowable concentration," RIA-Novosti quoted an Emergencies Ministry official as saying. "As a result the city authorities have decided not to turn off the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.