Latest Boronic acid Stories
WASHINGTON, Feb. 3 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Green tea products have become regarded as a valuable health supplement, as studies have shown evidence of its benefit against a variety of diseases, including cancer. However, a new study suggests that some components of green tea may counteract the anticancer effects of one cancer therapy, bortezomib (Velcade(R)), and may be contraindicated for patients taking this medicine to ensure its maximum therapeutic benefit. This study is being...
ST. LOUIS, Oct. 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sigma-Aldrich is pleased to announce that it has signed an exclusive licensing agreement with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign allowing Sigma-Aldrich to offer research quantities of powerful new boronic acid surrogates for use in Suzuki-Miyaura coupling to researchers worldwide (http://sigma-aldrich.com/mida). Under the terms of the agreement, Sigma-Aldrich can also satisfy commercial-scale requests for these surrogates from its...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.