Latest Borqs International Holding Corp. Stories
CUPERTINO, Calif., Dec. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Borqs, leading global end-to-end Android and cloud software solutions provider, today announced its successful ranking on the Deloitte Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 list for the third consecutive year. Borqs is one of very few companies to win the award for three years in a row. This award aims to recognize the effort and dedication of the fastest-growing technology companies in the Asia Pacific region. "We are excited to receive...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.