Latest Bottled in bond Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Bourbon and rye whiskeys are more than just the sum of their parts. While each flavor combines to make a distinct and finished product, the individual components remain, playing crucial roles in the distinct flavor of the end product. Scientists, researchers and distillers have long been breaking down these spirits to determine the chemical compounds and flavor profiles of each one, resulting in a study now known as the “chemistry...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.