Latest Bourque Industries Inc. Stories
Ironridge Global Partners Enters into $7,500,000 Stock Purchase Agreement with Micro-cap Public Company Bourque Industries Los Angeles (PRWEB) June 14, 2013 Ironridge Global Partners, an institutional investor making direct equity investments in micro-cap public companies, announced that its subsidiary entered into a $7.5 million stock purchase agreement with Bourque Industries, Inc., which is developing carbon metal alloys and related product applications using a patented process called...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.