Latest BP Wind Energy North America Stories
BP Wind Energy has announced the beginning of full commercial operation of the first phase of the Sherbino wind farm in Pecos County, Texas. The first 150MW of the project, which has a potential capacity of 750MW, has been built through a 50-50 joint venture agreement with Padoma Wind Power, a wholly owned subsidiary of NRG Energy. The first phase of the project is expected to generate enough carbon-free electricity to power approximately 45,000 average US homes. Construction of the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.