Latest BPH Stories
QUEBEC CITY, Sept. 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - AEterna Zentaris Inc.
BELLEVUE, Wash., Aug. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Light Sciences Oncology, Inc. (LSO) today announced the treatment of the first patients in a Phase 2 clinical trial of its innovative targeted drug treatment Aptocine(TM) (talaporfin sodium) in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
QUEBEC CITY, Aug. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - AEterna Zentaris Inc.
All amounts are in U.S. dollars QUEBEC CITY, Aug. 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - AEterna Zentaris Inc.
SOUTHAMPTON, England, June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Vantia Therapeutics, an emerging pharmaceutical company developing novel, small molecule drugs targeting large, underserved medical markets, announces positive results from a Phase IIa clinical trial of its lead development compound VA106483 for nocturia.
QUEBEC CITY, June 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - AEterna Zentaris Inc.
Initial results from preclinical and Phase 1 safety studies, and plans for Phase 2 studies for menopausal symptoms and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) are to be presented CINCINNATI, May 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Ausio Pharmaceuticals, LLC, a biotechnology development company focused on medicines for an aging global population, will lead off the Bio(R) Business Forum in a presentation on May 19, 2009 at 9:00 AM in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Significant peak urine flow (Qmax) improvements within 2-6 hours of the first dose, according to published data - CORONA, Calif., May 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- RAPAFLO(TM) (silodosin), a new, uniquely selective alpha blocker for the treatment of the signs and symptoms of BPH, produces rapid improvements of both irritative and obstructive urinary symptoms that were sustained for 12 weeks, according to data published in the June issue of The Journal of Urology.
All amounts are in U.S. dollars QUEBEC CITY, May 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - AEterna Zentaris Inc.
- Uniquely Selective Agent Offers Significant Improvement - CHICAGO, April 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Data to be presented at the American Urological Association's (AUA) Annual Conference show that RAPAFLO(TM) (silodosin) produces rapid and sustained improvements of both irritative and obstructive urinary symptoms associated with BPH, with statistically significant symptom relief within three to four days of starting treatment.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.