Latest Brandon Metzger Stories
Book is part of the American Chemical Society´s Symposium series Palmyra, WI (PRWEB) June 26, 2012 Brandon Metzger, Ph.D., manager of discovery science at Standard Process Inc., is the author of a chapter in the book, “Emerging Trends in Dietary Components for Preventing and Combating Disease,” published recently by the American Chemical Society (ACS). ACS is an organization for professionals in the field of chemistry and the largest scientific society in the world. The...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.