Breast cancer Reference Libraries
Clinical Breast Cancer is a peer-reviewed medical journal established in 2000 and published bimonthly by Elsevier. As of May 2012, the editor-in-chief is George W. Sledge, Jr. The journal publishes original articles describing various aspects of clinical and translational research of breast cancer. It is devoted to articles on detection, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of breast cancer....
Breast Cancer Research and Treatment is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Springer Verlag. It focuses on the treatment of and investigations in breast cancer. The journal is targeted towards a wide audience of clinical researchers, epidemiologists, immunologists, and cell biologists whom are interested in breast cancer. Articles in this journal include: original research, invited...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.