Latest Breast Health Center Stories
The latest state-of-the-art linear accelerator at the Breast Health Center at Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center will provide a precise, effective way of delivering radiation therapy directly to cancer—right down to the millimeter. Ogdensburg, NY (PRWEB) February 14, 2014 Radiation therapy, a popular, safe method for eradicating cancer cells that may be still be present after surgery, plays an important role in treating all stages of breast cancer. Traditional radiation therapy uses...
Solis Women's Health announced today that it has purchased the assets of Indio, California based Breast Health Center (BHC). Concurrent with the asset purchase Solis has entered into a long term management agreement with BHC founder Dr. Marla Lander, a leading southern California breast imager. Under the terms of the agreement Dr. Lander will continue to direct all clinical activities at the center. Brad Hummel, Chief Executive Officer, said, "The relationship with Dr. Lander and the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.