Latest Breccia Stories
VANCOUVER, April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Sierra Metals Inc. (TSX:SMT)(BVL:SMT) ("Sierra Metals" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that development is proceeding in the thick Azucarera stockwork breccia at the Promontorio Mine of the Cusi Property. Access to Azucarera on Level 8 from the ramp is complete and development on Level 10A is complete with cross cuts. Development ore from both levels is being shipped to the Company's Malpaso Mill. Drilling of the El Gallo vein...
Intersects New High-Grade Gold System at Air Track Hill 1,000 metres SW of Yellowjacket TSX: KOR OTCQX: CORVF VANCOUVER, Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Corvus Gold Inc. ("Corvus" or the "Company") - (TSX: KOR, OTCQX: CORVF) announces initial assay results from three core holes along the northern extension of the Yellowjacket deposit, and two core holes from the western extension of the Sierra Blanca deposit, at the North Bullfrog Project, Nevada. Drill hole NB-13-368 at the...
In geology, a conglomerate is a rock consisting of other stones that have been cemented together. Conglomerates are sedimentary rocks consisting of subangular clasts and are thus differentiated from breccias, which consist of angular clasts. Both conglomerates and breccias are characterized by clasts larger than sand (>2 mm). There are two varieties of conglomerate, defined by texture: paraconglomerates and orthoconglomerates. Paraconglomerates are one of two varieties of conglomerate...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.