Latest Breckenridge Pharmaceutical Inc. Stories
BOCA RATON, Fla., June 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc. announced today that it has filed an ANDA with a Paragraph IV certification for bendamustine hydrochloride powder for IV (infusion), 25 mg/vial and 100 mg/vial, a generic version of Treanda® by Cephalon, Inc. On May 27, 2014, Cephalon, Inc. filed a Paragraph IV lawsuit against Breckenridge and its development and manufacturing partner Natco Pharma Limited in the United States District Court for the...
BOCA RATON, Fla., June 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc. announced today the immediate launch of Duloxetine Delayed-release Capsules. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted final approval for the Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA), which is being manufactured and supplied by its parent company, Laboratorios Dr. Esteve, S.A. Barcelona, Spain, and will be available in 20mg, 30mg and 60mg strengths. Duloxetine Delayed-release Capsules are AB rated to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.