Latest Brian Grassey Stories
Police in Massachusetts said a Dunkin' Donuts employee was arrested after allegedly slashing a customer's tires following an argument. Police said the alleged victim, whose name was not released, had ordered a coffee from clerk Thomas Zazulak, 39, at the Natick location, but turned and left the store after deciding that his order was talking too long, the Metrowest Daily News of Framingham, Mass., reported Thursday. The clerk took exception, police Lt. Brian Grassey said. Words were...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.