Latest Bridgeville facility Stories
BRIDGEVILLE, Pa., Oct. 23, 2008 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. (Nasdaq:USAP) reported today that sales for the third quarter of 2008 were $57.6 million compared with $62.0 million in the third quarter of 2007. Net income for the third quarter of 2008 was $2.7 million, or $0.40 per diluted share, and included a charge of $586,000, equivalent to $0.06 per diluted share, for the relocation of the Company's round bar finishing line from its Bridgeville facility...
BRIDGEVILLE, Pa., Oct. 8, 2008 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. (Nasdaq:USAP) announced today that it has reached a new 5-year collective bargaining agreement with the hourly employees at its Bridgeville facility represented by Local 9531 of the United Steelworkers. The new contract maintains the flexible work rule terms and profit sharing incentives contained in the prior agreement The Company also reported that it now expects third quarter 2008 sales to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.