Latest British Airways Stories
JMR Graphics, a nationwide vehicle wraps manufacturer, comments on the airline’s new digital billboard campaign that will change depending on outgoing British Airways flights. Central Islip, NY (PRWEB) November 22, 2013 JMR Graphics, a nationwide vehicle wraps manufacturer, comments on the new British Airways Digital Billboard campaign that interacts with outgoing flights. According to a November 19, 2013 article published by CorpComms Online titled “British Airways unveils...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.