British Journal of Cancer Reference Libraries
The British Journal of Cancer (BJC) is a professional medical journal published biweekly by the Nature Publishing Group (a division of Macmillan Publishers Ltd.) on behalf of Cancer Research UK. It provides a forum for clinicians and scientists to communicate original research findings that have relevance to understanding the etiology of cancer and to improving patient treatment and survival....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.