Latest Bromazepam Stories
Psychopharmaceutical use has risen over recent years. This is fact, but what is not clear is the reason why. Researchers from four Madrid-based health centers have shown that family conflict is not a significant factor. However, the results published in the journal Atenci³n Primaria are striking: in Spain, 24% of women take antidepressants and more than 30% take tranquilizers."The use of psychopharmaceuticals is often related to family or work-related problems. We wanted to see if there...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.