Latest Buffet restaurants Stories
National Group Salutes Country's Only Large Restaurant Group to be "Certified Green Restaurants®" SAN DIEGO, April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for Earth Day, Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes Restaurants have earned a "Certified Green Restaurants(®)" designation from the Green Restaurant Association, making them the country's largest restaurant chain to receive the environmental honor for all locations. The certification, the second time the fresh soup and salad specialists have...
Zoopa, an all-you-can-eat soup, salad, and bakery buffet, announces opening in Tukwila, WA. Tukwila, WA (PRWEB) December 30, 2013 After a season of planning and building renovations, Zoopa will open its doors in January 2014. This opening will coincide just in time for everyone pursuing New Year’s goals related to getting fit so that health-conscious individuals can have a new favorite spot every time that they go out to eat! Visit EatZoopa.com for more info. Many have grown accustomed...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.