Latest Bupropion/naltrexone Stories
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Orexigen® Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OREX) today announced that management will be presenting at two upcoming investor conferences. The details are as follows: The 16th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 Time: 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time Location: The Waldorf Astoria,...
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Orexigen® Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OREX), today announced that the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) considers the recent resubmission of the Contrave® (naltrexone sustained release (SR)/bupropion SR) New Drug Application to be a complete response to the FDA's prior January 31, 2011 action letter. For the resubmission, the FDA has assigned a Prescription Drug User Fee Act goal date of June 10, 2014. If approved, the Company...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.