Latest Burger King Stories
A family was about to eat their Burger King dinner when a man found a pipe filled with marijuana in his 4 year old's Kid's Meal. High on drugs, many people become irresponsible and should seek the professional assistance found at a detox center such as South Florida's Harbor Village. Miami, Florida (PRWEB) July 23, 2013 In an article by the New York Daily News on 7/22 titled Marijuana pipe found in 4-year-old Michigan boy’s Burger King Kids Meal, a Michigan family discovered...
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online In the summer of 2011, Mark Post, a professor of physiology at Maastricht University in the Netherlands, made headlines when he first began to discuss the real possibilities of creating a test tube burger. Though Post claims these burgers will be important to remove some of the dependence humans have on livestock for food, many were unable to get past headlines which bore the phrase “Test-tube Burger.” With some...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.