Latest Business class airline Stories
By Ritson, Mark They say that things come in threes. We should, therefore, not be surprised that Silverjet has now followed rival airlines Eos and MAXjet into financial difficulties. Things aren't looking good for the British business-class airline. A Pounds 12.6m funding deal appears to have fallen through and shares have been suspended. It is all a long way from the launch of these three business-class airlines only a matter of months ago. The chance to focus on one particular market...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.