Latest Business transaction management Stories
INETCO Insight application performance monitoring (APM) software earns "Ready for Tivoli" certification to help IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus customers quickly isolate enterprise service issues across distributed application platforms and hybrid-Cloud infrastructures. Vancouver, Canada (PRWEB) July 30, 2013 INETCO Systems Limited, a leading provider of transaction-centric application performance monitoring (APM) software, today announced the completion of a real-time alert feed to...
Now available, JumpCenter provides out-of-the-box support of PeopleSoft, streamlining application management through dynamic systems management, control and SLA reporting, and ensuring application availability in PeopleSoft environments. Reston, VA (PRWEB) June 04, 2013 JumpSoft has released the first JumpCenter Application Module to provide pre-configured, packaged capability to support Oracle® PeopleSoft application management. This is part of the extended JumpCenter solution targeted...
Delivers Real-Time Distributed Application Maps and Performance Alerts for Microsoft and Cross-System Based Components Research Triangle Park, NC (PRWEB) May 29, 2013 BlueStripe Software, a leader in transaction and application performance monitoring solutions, today announced comprehensive integration of its FactFinder monitoring software with Microsoft System Center 2012 including Operations Manager, Service Manager and Orchestrator. This integration gives IT infrastructure and operations...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.