Latest Butler Center for Research Stories
CENTER CITY, Minn., Feb. 4 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Kypros Kypri, Ph.D., senior research fellow at the School of Medicine and Public Health at the University of Newcastle, Australia, has earned Hazelden's Dan Anderson Research Award for his development of a Web-based alcohol screening and brief intervention tool (e-SBI). Sponsored by the Butler Center for Research at Hazelden, the award honors a single published article by a researcher who has advanced the scientific knowledge of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.