Buzz Aldrin Reference Libraries
Neil Armstrong is one of the most well known American astronauts. is Neil Armstrong. He is an American aviator and a former astronaut, test pilot, aerospace engineer, university professor, and United States Naval Aviator. He was also the first person to walk on the Moon. He was born as Neil Alden Armstrong on August 5, 1930 in Wapakoneta, Ohio. His father, Stephen, worked for the state...
Buzz Aldrin was an American mechanical engineer, pilot, and astronaut who was on the first lunar landing mission. He was also the second person to walk on the moon. He was born Edwin Eugene Aldrin, Jr. on January 20, 1930 in Glen Ridge, New Jersey. Aldrin had a successful public education, graduating from Montclair High School in 1946. He attended the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, where...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.