Latest Bwindi Community Hospital Stories
ATLANTA, Sept. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- M2SYS Technology, an award-winning biometric technology research and development firm, has finalized an agreement to provide Bwindi Community Hospital with their leading-edge fingerprint identification system as part of a donation effort to support global causes. Bwindi Community Hospital provides healthcare to some of the poorest people in the world, affected with devastating diseases such as malaria, tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, and diarrhea, which are...
By Graeme Hetherington A DOCTOR is working with HIV and TB patients in the remote heart of Africa with the support of a North-East charity. Dr Paul Williams is trying to raise the money for an ambulance to work out of the hospital he helps run in one of the remotest region?s of Uganda, and is being helped by Everyday Language Solutions (ELS), based in Thornaby, near Stockton. The charity has a long history of working with Dr Williams, dating from when he practised at the Arrival Medical...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.