Latest Cablevision Stories
In the last 12 months the RIAA, MPAA, AT&T, Time Warner, Comcast, Cablevision, and Verizon has been working on a new anti-piracy alert system. There were a lot of details to be covered, and a date of early July was set for implementation. It appears their initial estimates of completion were a little off. VPNReviewz, and many others, are saying the implementation could take months more, and additional ISPs could get on board with the program... (PRWEB) July 26, 2012 Referred to as the...
Peter Suciu for redOrbit.com On Monday Verizon announced that its residential customers will now have access to the fastest-ever FiOS Internet service. Dubbed FiOS Quantum, the new Internet tiers offer download/upload speeds of 50/2, 75/35/, 150/65 and a truly whooping 300/65 Mbps — the latter three tiers reportedly offer speeds twice as fast as what was previously offered by Verizon. The 300Mbps download is also fast enough to download a 5GB Full HD movie in about 2.2 minutes...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.