Latest Caco-2 Stories
Unique Technology Enables Early Prediction of Drug-Drug Interactions Involving Transporters Exton, PA (PRWEB) November 02, 2011 Absorption Systems, a leader in testing drugs for ADMET (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion and Toxicity), today announced that patents have issued in Europe (no. 2084529) and Panama (no. 87554-01) covering its novel Breast Cancer Resistance Protein (BCRP) knockdown cell line within the companyÃ¢s CellPort Technologies® brand. These...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.