Latest CAF Stories
To the joy of all the cappuccino lovers in Otaniemi, a cafe was opened at the Aalto Digital Design Laboratory (ADDLAB) at the end of January. The cafe has the same objective as the laboratory: to bring people together. While ADDLAB provides a meeting place for people interested in digital product development and manufacturing technology, ADD CAFE welcomes anyone who happens to be in the neighborhood. Random encounters can result in success stories. ADD CAFE represents a new type of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.