Latest Cafeteria Stories
Simple interventions are successful in those from all racial/ethnic groups, educational levels A program designed to encourage more healthful food choices through simple color-coded labels and the positioning of items in display cases was equally successful across all categories of employees at a large hospital cafeteria. In an article appearing in American Journal of Preventive Medicine, a team of Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) researchers report that the interventions worked...
Learning ZoneXpress responds to the changes to the National School Lunch Program with new product line. Owatonna, MN (PRWEB) April 05, 2012 What does a healthy school lunch look like? How can students meet the USDA MyPlate Dietary Guidelines when filling compartments of a lunch tray? A school meal makes up 30% of a child´s daily nutritional intake, yet kids´ trays often fall short when it comes to nutritious food choices. For the past two years, Learning ZoneXpress (LZX) has been...
Mass. General study describes simple, inexpensive program that could be widely adopted A simple program involving color-coded food labeling and adjusting the way food items are positioned in display cases was successful in encouraging more healthful food choices in a large hospital cafeteria. The report from Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) researchers will appear in the March American Journal of Public Health and has received early online release. "We found that labeling all foods...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.