Latest Caffarena Laporta Stories
There is a growing need to standardize the laws regulating consumer protection. This is one of the main conclusions of a research project at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M), which analyzes consumer protection in Spain from the legal perspective. The idea behind this research arose because of the huge disparity in existing laws regulating the area of consumer protection, which made it necessary, according to the researchers, to carry out a systematic study to develop a "general report"...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.