Calcium Reference Libraries
Sandalolitha robusta is a species of dome coral in the family Fungiidae. It is found in the Indo-Pacific oceanic region. This is a large, colonial coral that does not attach to substrate along the seabed. Polyps are embedded in numerous individuals corallites and are separate from one another. They are bordered by alternating wide and narrow septae, calcareous (calcium carbonate) ridges which...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.