Latest Caltex Australia Ltd. Stories
SYDNEY (Reuters) - A telephone bomb threat forced the evacuation of workers from the Lytton oil refinery in the northern Australian city of Brisbane on Thursday, police and refinery owners Caltex Australia Ltd. said. "Employees at the refinery and adjacent terminal ... have been safely evacuated, except for essential operators, who are in a secure area," Caltex said in a statement. Caltex, Australia's only listed oil marketer and refiner, said operations at the refinery were unaffected...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.