Latest CAMAC Energy Stories
NEW YORK, June 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Harwood Feffer LLP (www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of CAMAC Energy Inc. ("CAMAC" or the "Company") (NYSE MKT: CAK) concerning whether the board has breached its fiduciary duties to shareholders or violated the federal securities laws. http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20120215/MM54604LOGO On June 19, 2014, the management of CAMAC concluded that the Company's financial statements for the first...
LONDON, Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report: Nigeria Gas Markets, 2013 Nigeria Gas Markets, 2013 Summary This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Nigeria. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.