Latest Cambridge Antibody Technology Stories
Lawrence LeBlond for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online British pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has acquired US-based Human Genome Sciences (HGS) after tough negotiations saw it raise offers from an initial $2.6 billion in April, putting the final value of the deal at $3.6 billion or $14.25 per share. By securing HGS, GSK is gaining full control of the drug Benlysta, the first drug in more than 50 years to be approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.