Latest Canada Beef Inc. Stories
A Food Thermometer is the easiest way to know when your burger is done TORONTO, June 19, 2014 /CNW/ - Canada Beef and the Canadian Partnership for Consumer Food Safety Education have launched a campaign to save Canadians from eating hockey pucks this summer. "All too often the humble hamburger is cooked beyond tasty recognition," says Joyce Parslow, a professional home economist with Canada Beef. "A food thermometer is a quick and very effective way of knowing just when your burger is done....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.