Latest Canadian Diabetes Association Stories
MCLEAN, Va., April 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Sunrise Senior Living (NYSE: SRZ) announced today that it is hosting Mother's Day brunches and Father's Day cookouts at nearly 300 of its senior living communities in the United States and Canada, with proceeds benefitting the American Diabetes Association and Canadian Diabetes Association. The events are part of Sunrise's Taste of Sunrise series, which allows the public to experience Sunrise's Dining program, while supporting an important cause...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.