Latest Canadian National Stories
BARRINGTON, Ill., July 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The following statement has been issued by the TRAC (The Regional Answer to Canadian National) Coalition which represents more than 40 suburban communities in response to the STB Environmental Impact Study: "While we have not had time to fully review this very lengthy document, we remain committed to serving as advocates for the more than one million residents who are negatively impacted by the proposed EJ&E acquisition by Canadian National....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.