Latest Canatuan Mine Stories
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Sept. 9, 2008) - TVI Pacific Inc. (TSX:TVI) or the ("Company") today provided an update concerning the Canatuan Mine, which is located in Southern Philippines and operated by the Company's affiliate, TVI Resource Development (Phils.) Inc ("TVIRD"). This news release should be read in conjunction with the Company's previous update on the Sulphide Project construction activities, which is dated September 2, 2008 and available at www.tvipacific.com. Certain...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.