Latest cancer treatment Stories
AvivaÃ¢s new cancer pledge ensures that group and individual private medical insurance customers now have enhanced cover for cancer treatment, following the removal of previous benefit limits for some cancer drugs. (PRWEB) November 10, 2011 AvivaÃ¢s new cancer pledge ensures that group and individual private medical insurance customers now have enhanced cover for cancer treatment, following the removal of previous benefit limits for some cancer drugs. Enhanced...
Name change reflects the expert care, treatment and guidance provided by a community leader in cancer care Portland, Ore. (PRWEB) October 19, 2011 Northwest Cancer Specialists, P.C., the largest independent cancer and hematology treatment practice in the region, announced that it has changed its name to Compass Oncology. Ã¢ÅOur 42-physician practice has offered multi-disciplinary cancer care to the Portland and Vancouver communities for over ten years. Some of our...
Scientists of the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) and Heidelberg University Hospital have discovered a new metabolic pathway / Successful research alliance publishes results in Nature A research alliance of Heidelberg University Hospital and the German Cancer Research Center (Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum, DKFZ), jointly with colleagues of the Helmholtz Center for Environmental Research in Leipzig, have discovered a new metabolic pathway which makes malignant brain tumors (gliomas)...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.
More Images (1 images) »