Latest Cannabis foods Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online A public service announcement to those of you living in Marijuana friendly states: If you are prescribed pot to help with whatever ailment you may experience, be sure to keep it out of reach of children. That´s the lesson a California grandmother learned last weekend as her 3-year old grandson was rushed to the hospital after the child´s family couldn´t wake him on Saturday morning. According to The Press...
OAKLAND, Calif., Dec. 2, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Many doctors agree that smoking is not the best delivery system for medical marijuana. Medical edibles have come a long way since the infamous pot brownies of the 1970's that were consumed with crunchy, awful-tasting leaves and stems. Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook (Quick American Publishing-11/15/2010) is a collection of recipes by cooking teacher, Sandy Moriarty, who has been experimenting with, developing and improving marijuana...
ATLANTA, Aug. 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Great American Cookies is proud to present an even easier way for customers to enjoy signature cookie cakes year round - the newly added online cookie cake ordering system. This simple and straightforward method of placing orders will save customers time by offering the option of ordering cakes from their home or office. Once orders have been placed, customers can pop over to any participating Great American Cookies location and pick up the perfect...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.