Latest Canton Stories
GUANGZHOU, China, May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The timely exchange of information between the organizers of any trade exhibition and their trade partners, buyers, and sellers alike has long played an important role in promoting trade links between business people. The Canton Fair is no different and this year, for the 115(th)( )Canton Fair the organizers rolled out the MREP with significant success. Deals to the value of over USD110,000 were facilitated by use of the MREP system....
GUANGZHOU, China, March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As the country's most prestigious trade show, the Canton Fair has always played a key role in advancing China's economic development. With the Chinese Communist Party's recent National Congress report urging further trade reform in 2014, the event offers the perfect opportunity to promote China's progressive economic policy. The 115th installment of the three-phase event is set to kick off in Guangzhou on April 15th, and improving...
National Coney Island Grand Opening Ceremony, Tuesday, October 22; Representatives of Canton Organizations to Cut an Extra-Long Coney Dog at Grand Opening Farmington Hills, MI (PRWEB) October 21, 2013 Area corporate and civic leaders from Canton organizations will be on hand to cut a Coney to open the new National Coney Island (NCI) Canton store at 11:30 am on Tuesday, October 22. The Canton Chamber of Commerce and the Canton Downtown Development Authority will also participate in the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.