Latest Cape Disappointment State Park Stories
"Whale Watching Spoken Here" marks the start of land-based gray whale watching on the Washington coast, which begins in late March and continues through June. Platforms near steep cliff faces and wide open beaches provide multiple vantage points for avid and casual whale watchers on Washington's Long Beach Peninsula. ILWACO, Wash. (PRWEB) February 21, 2013 The Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, at Cape Disappointment State Park in Ilwaco, will participate in a week´s worth of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.