Latest Cape Town Stories
Bellabaci, a South African company based in Cape Town, recently announced that they are hosting a 90-day "Get Rid of Cellulite Challenge" beginning February 1st 2013 and ending June 1st, 2013. On June 7th, Bellabaci will announce one winner who will receive $1000 cash and additional prices. Miami, FL (PRWEB) February 14, 2013 Bellabaci Massage Therapy is becoming the cellulite treatment of choice for women worldwide as the most effective, easiest, and most affordable way to reduce and...
New research from the University of Warwick suggests that Berlin has the best democratic space in the world, topping a list that includes London, Washington and Tokyo. The list appears in a new book, ℠Democracy and Public Space: The Physical Sites of Democratic Performance´ written by Dr John Parkinson, from the University of Warwick´s Politics and International Studies department. Dr Parkinson carefully selected 11 capital cities and assessed how well they provide space...
The first survey conducted before and after a shark attack has found that public support for great white sharks was virtually unchanged. Results following the 2011 shark attack in Cape Town were published online in the academic journal Marine Policy. (PRWEB) July 24, 2012 The first survey conducted before and after a shark attack has found that public support for great white sharks was virtually unchanged. The academic journal Marine Policy published the results online this week in a paper...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.