Latest Car safety Stories
New York auto accident lawyer David Perecman at The Perecman Firm shares tips for driving in freezing weather conditions. New York, NY (PRWEB) November 20, 2013 Auto accident lawyer David Perecman, founder of The Perecman Firm, wants to remind drivers in New York to drive carefully on icy roads. An accident in Tonawanda, NY believed to be caused by black ice caused a twenty-car pileup on the I-29 ramp to I-190 South. WIVB (11.12.13) reported that no one was seriously injured in the...
New York auto accident lawyer David Perecman comments on a 3-vehicle Bronx crash that killed a livery cab driver and his passenger. New York, New York (PRWEB) November 13, 2013 Speed appears to have been a factor in a crash that killed two people and injured two others in a three-car crash on the Hutchinson River Parkway in the Bronx, reported CBS News (11.9.13). While speeding has not yet been confirmed to be the cause of this accident, it is one of the most prevalent factors...
Vehicular automation uses artificial intelligence and mechatronics to aid an operator in controlling a robotic vehicle. Some of these vehicles are labeled “smart” or “intelligent,” while others that are more capable of moving on their own are known as “semi-autonomous.” Those robots that rely only on autonomous movement are simply known as “autonomous” or “robotic.” There are several types of vehicles that use automation to operate and the capabilities of these robots have...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.
More Images (6 images) »