Latest Carat Stories
Alan McStravick for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online An amazing discovery was reported this week. Even more amazing than the discovery itself was just how the discovery was made. In an exceptional confluence of art and science, the study of Cupriavidus metallidurans showed how this resilient bacterium could not only survive the toxic nature of gold (III) tetrachloride but could react with it, creating 24-karat gold nuggets. “Microbial alchemy is what we´re doing —...
To celebrate Mother's Day, New York skin care expert Marta Rodriguez of Skin Laser Studios launches the Golden Girls Special gold facial - using 24 karat gold - for healthy skin. New York, NY (PRWEB) May 09, 2012 Top New York City based skin care specialist, Marta Rodriguez, of Skin Laser Studios is launching a new service just in time for Mother's Day that makes clients skin glow, literally. The ℠Golden Girls Special´ is a luxurious treatment from Skin Laser Studios that...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.