Latest Carbon Clear Stories
At a recent party conference, the UK chancellor highlighted the need to continue to reduce business carbon emissions, but at a sustainable rate which allows business to continue to grow. The UK has the world's toughest targets for cutting the carbon emissions that create global warming, but how do businesses begin the process of managing their carbon impact? (PRWEB) October 26, 2011 Businesses around the world are increasingly looking for ways to be greener and to reduce their carbon...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.