Latest Carbon Disclosure Project Stories
Cleargreen Advisors has launched a scope 3 greenhouse gas emissions accounting and reporting service to help companies measure the greenhouse gas impacts, risks, and opportunities across their entire value chain. Boulder, CO (PRWEB) December 02, 2011 Sustainability consulting firm Cleargreen Advisors has launched a new service to help companies develop Scope 3 (value chain) greenhouse gas emissions inventories. In addition to years of carbon accounting and reporting experience, Cleargreen...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.