Latest Carbon finance Stories
Admirals Bank announced they have launched a new division, titled Admirals Alternatives, specific to financing residential solar and renewable energy systems. Providence, RI (PRWEB) April 15, 2013 Admirals Alternatives assists homeowners across the United States in understanding the value of owning these systems as opposed to leasing them. The innovative loan programs* designed by this division help homeowners own their system and save money on energy costs while allowing them to produce...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.