Latest Carbon finance Stories
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online About 71-million-years ago, turtles disappeared from Alberta's Drumheller area, and scientists have been blaming dramatic climate change as the culprit. Now, a new theory published in the journal Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology suggests the real reason was because of habitat changes. Researchers at the University of Calgary studying ancient soil in Red Deer River valley say it was the loss of the wetlands that...
Cap-Op Energy, the premier aggregator of Oil and Gas energy efficiency carbon offsets, validated a new project module for their Distributed Energy Efficiency Project Platform (DEEPP) that will enable Oil and Gas producers with operations in British Columbia, Canada, to cost effectively upgrade their distributed facilities to emit fewer greenhouse gases (GHGs). Calgary, Alberta (PRWEB) March 08, 2013 Cap-Op Energy, the premier aggregator of Oil and Gas energy efficiency carbon offset,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.