Latest Carbon footprint Stories
Lawrence LeBlond for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Not only does the Internet produce a vast amount of information, but also an equally vast amount of greenhouse gas. Now, researchers are busy working up new models of emissions and energy consumption that could help reduce the carbon footprint of the web. A report of this work is published in Environmental Science & Technology, the journal of the American Chemical Society (ACS). Researchers from the Center for Energy-Efficient...
Leading high-level access cleaning specialist Grako has signed an agreement with Advanced Global Trading AGT to become the first in its industry to become carbon neutral - taking its environmental consideration initiatives to new heights. (PRWEB) December 04, 2012 High-level access cleaning giant shines with environmental awareness. Leading high-level access cleaning specialist Grako has signed an agreement with AGT Advaned Global Trading to become the first in its industry to become carbon...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.